1 Jul 2015

My Month on Instagram ǁ June 2015

I post photos on Instagram on a regular basis showing my coffee and tea drinking habit. Plus some running pictures are inevitably going to be passing by. Once a month I bundle these and talk about the photos on my blog.

In June I:

» Had some gorgeous Colombian espresso roasted by Stooker. With notes of mango and tangerine. Yum. Don't you love the cup?



» June was also the month of the World of Coffee trade show, which took place in Gothenburg, Sweden this year. I got to visit the re;co symposium, which was very informative and inspiring. I will definetaly be trying to go again next year. I will also be posting something on the event and its speakers. So keep a look out. On the trade show I spent most of my time on the Trabocca stand, where we had cuppings of our newest coffees. Do you like the shirt? We made different shirts, with different Trabocca signature coffees, stained in different ways. A big hit. Want one? You will need to find Trabocca at the next trade show...


» Chocolatl is the most inspiring chocolate store I have ever been. Located in Amsterdam, it is the place to go to get your fine chocolate bar. People working there will give you personal advice and guide you across their wall of chocolate to the bar that is just right for you.


» June means summer! Summer is finally here and as I am writing this Amsterdam is engulved in a real deal heat have. Summer means travel, at least for many. And so I wrote a blog on what I take with me traveling, either for vacation or for work. Want to hear me talking about all these travelbag goodies? Check out the CoffeeStrides YouTube channel. Basically, you cannot go anywhere without an Aeropress.


» The Aromaboy was given to me this month. It is sooooooo tiney. Otherwise it is just the same as any automatic drip machine. It has its function. And if you want to brew single serve, but you don't want nespresso or any other type of cup, pod or pad, but you also want something easy. This works.



See you next month!



Want to see my other pictures? Check out my Instagram at instagram.com/ceriannebury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...