1 Aug 2014

My Month on Instagram ǁ July 2014

I post photos on a regular basis on Instagram showing my coffee and tea drinking habit. Once a month I bundle these and talk about the photos on my blog.

In July I:

» Made Cold Brew. And wrote a blog post about it. It's been one of the warmest July's ever. And it was greatly appreciated while sitting in the garden with a book.


» Also I made ruebli torte, aka swiss carrot cake. It's moist and light at the same time. And I had some coffee with that as well. Want to make your own?


» During one of those smouldering hot July days I went to the Coffeecompany on the Amstelstraat in Amsterdam. The heat left me wanting for something else and I had a delicious iced tea; bergamot and lemon.


» July also meant a week off from work. During these days I discovered the lovely coffees in Barcelona. This time not cold brew or iced tea, but iced coffee. You can check my blog on that here. And you can see some more pictures over here.





» What you see a lot of these days is soda with coffee combinations. There is the well known and loved (or horribly detested) tonic-espresso. And this year I also saw coca cola-espresso, which is a little too sweet for my liking. At home we tested mountain dew-espresso, using a lovely Headfirst El Salvador espresso.

Any ideas on what we should try next?


» At GioCoffee where I work, we tested different roast degrees of the Grande espresso blend. Very informative and always good to do.


» And finally and most excitingly, I build myself an in home coffee bar with the obligatory cactae. I bought a massive Mahlkoenig Guatemala, a cupboard and 3 cactae mind you. The rest was already present in my household.


Want to see my other pictures? Check out my instagram at instagram.com/ceriannebury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...