4 Oct 2014

My Month on Instagram ǁ September 2014

I post photos on Instagram on a regular basis showing my coffee and tea drinking habit. Once a month I bundle these and talk about the photos on my blog.

In September I:

» Took a lot of photos at work. I sample roast and cup a lot of coffees. And sometimes I make pictures while doing that. We had some great coffees this month from a lot of different origins. Brazil, Kenya, Tanzania, Colombia, Ethiopia, El Salvador, Peru, Burundi. And so on...



» We also organised a cupping of these coffees with roasters. Isn't the view from my cupping room amazing?


» September also saw the first edition of my Dutch Coffee Crawl. I visited Den Hague with a coffee friend and we visited different go to places there before going home on a caffeine high. We loved Boon. Sitting outside with a lovely Tanzanian coffee was just what we wanted and needed. Want to know what other places to visit? Check out the blog post here.


» I also visited the KaffeeCampus in Berlin for work. We cupped a lot of coffees with our German (potential) customers and met a lot of people. Plus, outside of my hotel there was a gigantic painted bear.





» Best lamp I've seen this year. Can you imagine how awesome it would be with a kalita filter? I am so doing this too in my laundry room (the rest of the rooms have lamps already...such a shame...)


» Finally, a non coffee subject, I did manage to finish my 10 mile run. Not in my anticipated 1:30 hours, but still, after such a long knee injury this is a very precious medal to me. This month, I'll be running and finishing a halve marathon again (I hope).


Want to see my other pictures? Check out my Instagram at instagram.com/ceriannebury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...